Account Manager/Project Manager
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Responsible for all client communications and the efficient completion of client deliverables on key accounts.
• Facilitates client approvals on advertising, media buys, change orders, and invoices as well as manages overall campaign costs and payment collections when necessary.
• Enables accurate and regular two-way communication between the client and agency to ensure project success and manage client expectations.
• Works closely with each department within the agency to ensure timely and accurate delivery of campaigns and projects for the client.
• Develops and maintains a deep understanding of agency capabilities and services and effectively communicates all offerings to clients or prospects.
• Conduct ongoing research and analysis to educate and assist clients with marketing strategies and new opportunities.
• Presents creative work and campaign details to clients for consideration and approval.
• Project managers work directly with clients and account managers to help facilitate projects and manage all of the above as part of the account team.
• Account/project management with experience in a similar role.
• Knowledge of marketing principles and aptitude for presenting and discussing marketing campaigns and services.
• Proven account management skills to maintain and enhance customer relationships.
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized, and experienced in providing world-class customer service.
• High technical competence of Microsoft Office, CRM software, and project management software.
• Upbeat and positive personality, highly motivated to succeed, goal-oriented, and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Team player, self-starter, and ability to see complicated projects through to completion.
• Optimistic attitude, handles stressful situations, and knows how to meet deadlines.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Travel Requirements and Frequency:
Work in office at least three days a week.
Occasional local and overnight travel may be required.
What We Offer
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Great culture
Job Type: Full-time
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance